Are you couples tired of hustle bustle of daily life? Do you need to unwind yourself for sometimes with your loved ones ? If yes,this article is only meant for you. Here we list best five romantic destinations which you will definitely love to visit.
1. Triund : If you are planning a romantic weekend,full of adventure, then Triund is the best place for you. Situated on the laps of Dhauladhor mountains and surrounded by fluffy white clouds,Triund offers many breath taking views and proves to be a paradise for adventure lovers. Triund is the ‘crown jewel’ of Dharamshala and it has the perfect view of Dhauladhar mountains on one side and Kangra Valley on the other. Imagine walking on clouds with your partner and spending a calm evening under the star filled sky. Sounds so romantic !!..is n’t it..! The 4 to 5 hours trekking may leave you fully exhausted but trekking with your partner away from the worldly affairs through a beautiful forest and stunning view of lush green valley and spending the evening pitching a tent under the starry sky really worth it.
2. Mararikulam Beach : Need tranquility from the stressful life ?..then your search ends here. Mararikulam beach is situated in Alappuzha District of Kerala,India,11 km from Alappuzha (Alleppey ) town. It is one of the cleanest beaches of India where you and your partner can relax under the shades of coconut trees all day long watching the sea waves change colour and walk barefoot along the sandy beach. Also known as ‘secret beach ‘ Mararikulam is never crowded with jostling tourists and hawkers. It has a peaceful ambience with the bliss of serenity along with white sandy beach,crystal clean water and abundance of coconut trees lined along the vast coastal plain.
3. Coorg : Couples looking for romantic and adventurous trip but are short on time then head to Coorg. Also known as ‘Scotland of India’ ,Coorg is the land of raw,natural beauty situated on the slopes of the Western Ghats in Karnataka. It is known for its breath taking exotic scenic beauty. Misty landscape,lush greenery,hills covered with forest,coffee,spice plantation add an extraordinary essence to the greenery of this hill station. A visit to India’s most famous waterfalls with your loved ones is always a cherished desire. One such is Abbey Falls in Coorg that offers a very beautiful location for clicking memories. You can also have a visit to the monastery for peace and calmness. Here you can explore the variety of flora and fauna and go for adventurous experiences with camping,trekking, rafting, paragliding.
4. Lakshadweep : As the name suggests in Sanskrit , “one hundred thousand islands” , Lakshadweep is a compilation of a group of islands (36 islands), situated in the South Western Coast of India. It is one of the most famous romantic destinations topped with adventurous sports. These exotic islands and beaches are full of greenery, vibrant with colourful flora and fauna like corals, palms, coconut trees, turquoise blue ocean. Its charm also lies in its remoteness. You can spend the day with your partner enjoying the sea breeze,soothing weather watching the beautiful sunset or walking along the beach. You also can have adventurous water sports like scuba diving, yachting, snorkelling etc.
5. Munnar : Situated in the Idukki District of the South Western Indian state if Kerala, Munnar is another beautiful and attractive location for couples’ outing. You can enjoy with your partner the vast tea plantation, aroma of spices and wild flowers. You will love to visit this place to have a glimpse of the hub of sandal wood trees, Marayoor ; the picturesque Kundala Lake ; hill station, Neelakurinji and also the Nilgiri Tahr that is found in the Nilgiris only.