Acne is perhaps one of the most common problems related to skin. Lets have a look how to fight acne with some affordable treatments and remedies.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment : This is a new found treatment for skin specially for acne. It is rich source of alpha hydroxy acids that helps in maintaining blood circulation of the skin and also minimises skin pores.
2. Tea Tree Oil Treatment : Tea tree oil has been used to fight acne for a long time. The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil make it an effective treatment for acne. It has some medicinal usages also. It helps reducing excess sebum on the skin and removes the layers of dead cells that trap dirt l,oil and unclogs the pores as well.
3. Fuller’s Earth And Yogurt Face Mask : Fuller earth or multani mitti has been an age old home remedy for the oily and acne prone skin. It has cleansing as well as detoxifying properties. Mix it with a teaspoon of yoghurt and apply this mask on face. Leave it to dry and rinse off. Its cooling and healing properties is really appreciable.
4. Baking Soda,Oatemeal and Honey Face Mask : Baking Soda is known for its excellent skin care benifits ; specially when it comes to acne problems baking soda works magically. It helps to dry out the zits,detoxifies the skin and unclogs the pores. Oatmeal exfoliates and soothes the skin. Honey with its antibacterial and moisturising properties helps to keep skin healthy. These three components make a wonder face pack together when mixed proportionately.
5. Lemon Juice And Rose Water Mixture : A simple mixture of lemon juice with rose water is ideal for treating acne. Lemon juice has deep cleansing properties. It has Vitamin C that helps to rejuvenate and brighten the skin. Rose water nourishes the skin reducing the inflammation caused by acne. The two ingredients make a wonderful combination and treat acne very well.