1) Maybeline Fit Me, Matte+ poreless foundations (INR 525): It is one of the highly recommended and most reviewed foundation in the year 2016. It comes with a range of shades from lightest to the darkest which suits the Indian skin tone perfectly. It’s consistency makes it easy to blend easily and gives a coverage of 4 to 6 hours.
2) Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 ( INR 595) : Lake has launched this foundation to suit various skin tones. It comes in three shades and gives a matte finish with SPF 25. It is advisable to moisturize your skin before applying this foundation. It is blendable creamy foundation which does not pop out and keeps the skin oil free and can be used daily.
3) L’Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation (INR 820) : It is a superblendable foundation which matches the Indian skin tones and texture. It covers up blemishes and scars and provide full coverage . A little amount is needed to cover whole face and looks great making the skin look flawless.
4) Revlon Photoready Makeup Foundation (INR 850) : The company claims this foundation to be one of the best foundation. It is completely oil free and contains no added fragrance. It gives a complete, better even coverage and luminous finish. It comes in 4 shades – shell, nude, medium biege and caramel.
5) Colorbar Perfect Match Foundation (INR 725) : It comes in a very classy packaging. It looks very natural and blends effortlessly. It offers even coverage for 8 to 10 hours with primer. Without primer, it lasts for 5 to 6 hours. This is a light weight foundation with matte finish.