Health is a combination of different factors. Now a days,we remain so busy with our career,study or work that we forget to think about our health. To enhance your energy and performance in work field, it is very important to maintain a perfect health regime. Let’s have a look on the following suggestions.
1. Drink More Water : Water is the most important basic requirement for our health. It is the key to survival for every living thing yet, it’s unfortunate that most of us don’t drink the minimum requirement of water per day. According to medical science, it’s mandatory for an adult to drink at least 3 to 4 litres water per day. We can live for some weeks without food but only a few days without water.
2. Use Of Balanced Diet : Having a healthy diet in your daily routine is strongly recommended by the physicians. A balanced diet means to have foods with proper nutrition quotient, to include those eatables in your routine which add to your calory bank giving you sufficient energy. We should have a balanced intake of carbohydrate, fat and protein. Besides, we should include fruits, vegetables enriched with vitamins and minerals in our diet. But remember, dieting doesn’t mean to skip meal; it means to have a balanced and proper diet timely.
3. Proper Exercise : It is recommended by the physicians to have at least thirty minutes exercise everyday no matter how much busy we are with our daily schedule. Exercise doesn’t strictly mean to join a gym but it can be any physical activity that enhances your blood circulation, be it swimming,dancing,cycling or anything like that. A 30 minutes free hand exercise or a 30 minutes walk will help you as well. Exercise help us to fight overweight, increase blood circulation, maintain exact metabolism rate and more over restore energy. It also helps in building proper digestive system.
4. Meditation & Sleep : Meditation has been linked to a variety of health benefits by many researchers. Sitting cross legged,closing your eyes and focusing on thoughts and determination works magic. It helps in repelling stress and boostering confidence. Our mental health is healed by meditation gradually. Along with meditation, we must ensure an eight hours sleep per day because it is suggested by doctors that to have a 7 to 8 hours sleep is very necessary. Through sleep our brain gets incubation time to refunction.
5. Be Optimistic & Love Your Life : Don’t get nervous or angry on trivial things. Emotional intelligence is very useful in this way. Always smile and accept challenges of life looking forward to the bright side of it. Remember to be positive and react less in every situation.
Laugh more, react less. Take care.