During summer we should avoid heavy make up and go for a non make up or natural look so that our skin can breathe. Here are some tips to maintain both a non makeup and stylish look in summer.
1. Bronzer : Summer is the season to flaunt a sun kissed skin. Apply a little bronzer to get that sun kissed glow. You can choose gold,light dust and rust colour to get the lovely glow. This summer apply where the sun naturally hits your skin.
2. Lipbalm : Lips are very sensitive part of our face. Its too much exposure to sun and heat can cause irritation leaving them chapped. Lip balms are the best solution for this specially those with Vitamin E and SPF 15 or more than that. Its very important to protect it from sun and to heal the cracked lips keeping them moisturised with lip balms.
3. Sunscreen : Applying sunscreen on your face as well as on the exposed areas of the body is part and parcel in this summer. Before applying foundation or make up a sunscreen is a must. Sunscreens with SPF will be the best. We should apply sunscreen on our exposed areas at least 30 minutes before we get out of our homes.
4. Anti Tanning Cream : As we get tanned in the scorching heat and sun in summer, we should use anti tanning products at night. Anti tanning cream should be applied all over the face and left for whole night. This will help in rebuilding new skin cells and tissues removing the damaged ones.
5. Serum or Smoothing Spray : Few little drops of serum will protect our hair from direct heat of the sun. Light weight hair spray or smoothening spray will soften the dehydrated hair. The spray also gives you a shiny,soft and stylish look. This spray forms a protective film on the cuticles of your hair and protect it.