Padmavat, the controversial sensation right now is full of beautiful dialogues. They will sweep you off your feet and you will be mesmerized by the strength and bravery of this queen.
1. Rajputi kangan mein utni hi taqat hai jitni Rajputi talwar mein..!
The beauty of this line is scribbled on the Rajput glory till date. The sensational bravery and intensity of this are unparallel.
2. Chittor ke aangan me ek aur ladai hogi jo na kabhi dekhi hogi na suni hogi, aur wo ladai hum Shatraniya ladengi, aur yahi Allauddin ke jiwan ki sabse badi haar hogi..!
These lines are enough to show you the strength of Rajput women.
3. Asuro ka vinash karne Devi ko bhi Gadh se utarna pada tha..!
The Indian mythology comes alive though this aline. Another beautiful statement if queen that will leave you spellbound.
4. Hum khiljiyon ne sath milkar ek Khwab dekha tha, Ke ek din humara parcham sare jahan par lehrayega..!
The depth of this line is unfathomable and it is so beautiful to comprehend.
5. Keh dijiye apne Sultan se ki unki talvar se zyada loha hum Suryavanshi Mewariyo ke seene me hai..!
The bravery, the beauty and the underlined meaning of this line are so gorgeous.
6. Chinta ko talwar ki nok pe rakhe
Ret ki naav leke samdar se sart lagaye
Aur jiska sar katein
Phir bhi dhad dusman se ladta rahe
Of course, this statement is so very beautiful.
These are the most famous and beautiful dialogues of this movie and you will always be wondering about the beauty of these as reliving the history of Rajputana.